A chase was never so exciting like that until I played Subway Surfers (MOD Unlimited Coins/Keys). Just a chase between the Inspector and therefore the naughty girls, the boy is enough for Kiloo Games to bring us an excellent game.
Needless to say much about this game. Subway Surfers can be considered one of the best “endless running game” in mobile gaming history. An easy way to talk about this game is when it has a gameplay style similar to Temple Run 2, but impressive graphics and a host of special features make your experience more enjoyable in a variety of ways.
The gameplay of Subway Surfers isn’t complicated. you’ve got to run nonstop along the railroad tracks, constantly moving forward, skilfully avoiding obstacles on the rails and oncoming trains. you’ll control Jake to leap (swipe up), roll (swipe down) and switch left or right (swipe left or right).
Unlike other endless-run games, Subway Surfers has a stimulating storyline. One day, Jake – a naughty boy graffiti painted on the train car. However, he’s unlucky. The ferocious Inspector discovered him and chased him with a baton in his hand. The inspector wasn’t friendly, determined to catch him to show him a lesson. Since then the chase has started…
During the game, many support items will appear. They are:
- Jetpack: Help Jake temporarily fly up and collect coins in the sky for a period of time. You will not encounter any obstacles during this time.
- Coin Magnet: Magnets help you suck the coins around without directly picking it up.
- Sneakers: Run faster and jump higher. However, you must be careful because the jump is too easy to collide with other obstacles.
- Multiplier: Gain more points.
- Hoverboard: Thing that helps you move smoother. In particular, during your use, your character will be protected from fall, obstacle collisions for 30 seconds. Take advantage of this feature to have a better chance of surviving.
You can use coins to upgrade the effect of the things . Also, don’t forget to gather mysterious chests to urge the key or an outsized number of coins.